Friday, March 20, 2009

FLOWERS ARE MIRACLES

This is a close up of my Amarillis, isn't it BEAUTIFUL !!!!!



I can't believe it has been growing for just 50 days.




Here are some crocuses, I took these at 8:15 this morning.



Now here they are 6 hours later, cool huh?
I think they are adorable !!!


Here is another crocus, notice the lighting !!!
The picture really doesn't do it justice.



Remember the crocus bud I posted a few days ago? Here is the flower today. Notice the curves around the edge of the pedals. I love this little flower, but today is it's last day.

I should have taken a picture of it yesterday, but I was too lazy. I wanted to document the first blossom of the year, this morning when I looked at it, it was falling over and looking like it was just fading away. I had missed my opportunity to take the picture I have waited all month to take.
But at 2:oo pm it came out of it's slump and I took this picture. I will never forget this flower and how it gave me a second chance to enjoy it's beauty.


Here are some tulips by the house. The last few days it has been pretty warm and the tulips have really started growing. I guess the ground is warming and they are taking advantage of it.
I can't wait for these to bloom, they are two years old
and should have quite a few blossoms this year.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is going to be some sight to see... all those tullips! and I thought I was excited, I bet you are bursting to see them all come out!

    ReplyDelete